Hamilton Neuros™ Syringe
Hamilton Neuros™ syringe technology provides unprecedented functionality for controlled animal injections.
- Range: 50nL – 100µl
- Ultrafine needle protected by a custom-designed sleeve.
- Minimizes injection site damage by increasing needle rigidity and delivering a microvolume of liquid to an exact location
- Neuros technology is offered on several models from the 700 Microliter™, 1700 Gastight® and 7000 Modified Microliter series.
- Very little to no dead volume which preserves the maximum amount of buffer and solution
- Needle rigidity improves insertion path accuracy
- Minimal tissue damage reduces injection variability
- Reduced sample loss saves money and materials
- Fine gauge needle creates smaller injection sites
- Compatibility with most infusion pumps and stereotaxic holders means an easy integration into existing processes
Click Here For Ordering Info